Business Services Accountant - Inner EastOur client is a 4-Partner firm based in beautiful modern offices in the inner east. They provide multiple services to their clients including, business advisory, tax compliance, superannuation, insurance, legal and dispute resolution.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced accountant to join one of their successful and growing teams. Due to current government restrictions, this role will be on boarded remotely working from home 3 days per week and in office 2 days per week.
Working with an experienced Manager, you will join an established business services team and work with a diverse client portfolio of privately owned businesses. You will be responsible for completing all types of tax returns with consideration of BAS, FBT, CGT and Div. 7A issues, tax planning and be involved with client meetings.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as Individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements
- Client consultation
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Completed or commended CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
What's on Offer
- Supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- 9 day fortnight
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- In-house coffee machine!
- Monthly in-house massage therapist
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking close by
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Staff social committee with events and charity fundraisers
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.