Business Services Accountant - Inner East Chartered Accounting FirmOur client is a highly regarded Chartered Accounting firm that have been in operation for over 29 years. Their clients are from a diverse range of industries. They assist them in the areas of Accounting & Taxation, Superannuation, Investments & retirement planning and Business Performance Management & Advice.
They get to know their clients to become an integral part of their management team with a focus on strategic business and financial issues. They are committed to ensuring their clients receive the highest quality of service and expertise, and ensure their staff receive top-tier level training to meet their client’s needs.
Due to growth, two positions have been created for a junior / intermediate accountant. You will be working within a supportive and collaborative team where you will be involved with;
- Preparation of financial statement, income tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns and activity statements
- Liaising with clients and the ATO
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced (or be willing to do so) your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working for this firm include:
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exposure to more client interaction
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Beautiful modern & tech-savvy office
- Public transport at the front door & free all-day parking options
This is a permanent full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered. To apply, please click “APPLY” now to submit your resume.