- $110K Base Salary + $16K Car Allowance + iPad + iPhone + Client Entertainment Budget + Uncapped Incentives OTE$170K+!
- 2 Tier bonus structure, Tier 1 15% of salary almost guaranteed, 2nd Tier uncapped!
- Make a tree change to Canberra, with the nations fastest growing economy and one of the worlds Healthiest cities!
- Diverse role covering Operational, Sales & Project Management!
- Top 100 Australian company with a demonstrated culture of internal development and promotion
- Lead an experienced team with a highly developed client portfolio
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A BRW top 200 company, they have 10 offices and consult to the likes of Fujitsu, Facebook, IAG, Telstra, Westpac, TruEnergy etc.
As the Business Manager (Sales, Projects, Operations), you will be working closely with the Canberra / ACT Director, leading an experienced team bidding, winning and delivering major commercial furniture & joinery projects.
- Leading a team of 4 consisting of Admin Support, Sales Support, Relationship Manager & Project Manager, with shared resources across HR, QSE, CAD Design etc
- Working with individual team members to identify opportunities for skills development
- Analysis of current accounts to identify opportunities for knowledge sharing forums, partnerships and other strategic initiatives
- Supporting your Relationship Manager with tender presentation and submission for major projects
- Developing senior strategic relationships with with associates, directors and corporate heads
- Operational, budget & project management including ensuring profitable outcomes on projects, Safety, Quality, Environmental management and reporting
Experience within any of the following will be considered - architectural / interior design products, commercial furniture, commercial property or interior fitouts / construction. You have previous experience in sales, leadership and/or operations / project delivery type roles. The ability to direct, motivate and empower others to be their best is a key skill as is the ability to develop and implement creative sales and client initiatives. You thrive in roles where strong organisation & planning, strategic thinking and managing various stakeholders to deliver profitable outcomes is required.
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded well with lucrative bonuses, team building functions & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404