My client is one of Australia’s largest Commercial Cleaning services, catering to clients in all verticals but with a main focus on commercial office, schools, aged care and health care. They provide commercial cleaning services to small to large business across these areas.
Over the years they have developed a fantastic culture of professionals who support one another, lead by example, openly discuss ideas and strive for their individual and collective goals.
As a Business Development Manager you will be focusing on expanding the existing client based through out all sectors and securing Commercial cleaning contracts valued $10K - $1M. You will be focusing on clients within the Melbourne and Victoria state. This is an out and out "Hunter"position, so will require making contact through hot and cold leads, and conducting meetings with new and existing clients to bring on new accounts.
This position requires someone with a strong service sales background who can develop and grow their client base. Someone with an " Out- and - Out " Hunter attitude is required.
- 4+ Years Sales Experience
- Experience within the Commercial Cleaning space, Service based providers and high commodity industries
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sales history of high achievements
- Resilient attitude with strategic sales mindset
- Salesforce software experience
- Facility management background desired
$80,000 + Super + Commissions + Car + phone
Please send your resume to Joe Grindle at email@example.com or call 02 9126 8403 for a confidential discussion.