Business Development Manager - Windows & DoorsCompany:
Our client is a highly regarded player manufacturing aluminium windows and doors. A position has come available for a talented Business Development Manager to build its client base across bespoke and high-end residential builders, and architects and designers. This exciting role would suit a highly autonomous person with the interest and ability to further build the companies presence in the market place .
* Secure an existing pipeline of work
* Identify new opportunities within the builder market
* Take responsibility for the growth of your client portfolio throughout Melbourne
* Play a crucial part in the growth of the brand and the continued success of the company by expanding & developing client relationships
* A Sales background within the windows and/or doors sector
* Strong organisational, planning and negotiating skills,
* Experience selling through to high-end residential builders
* An astute Account Manager who can develop and nurture business opportunities
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
* $70,000 - $80,000 base (negotiable dependent on experience)
* Car Allowance or FMCV
* Performance related bonus
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume directly to James Bowesman - James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0487 640 299.