My client is one of Australia’s largest Recycling & Waste Management organisations, catering to clients in all verticals. They provide a solution-based service to small to large business across the Industrial, Healthcare, Catering, Commercial, Retail, Municipal, Government and Education sectors.
Over the years they have developed a fantastic culture of professionals who support one another, lead by example, openly discuss ideas and strive for their individual and collective goals.
As a Business Development Manager you will be focusing on expanding the existing client based with a specific focus on Municipal and Commercial sectors. You will be focusing on clients within the Melbourne region, making contact through hot and cold leads, and conducting meetings with new and existing clients to provide a solution-based service.
This position requires someone with a strong service sales background who can develop and grow their client base. Someone coming from a Waste or Recycling background with experience selling into the Commercial and Municipal sectors would be considered highly advantageous.
- - 3+ Years’ Service sales Experience
- - Experience within the Commercial or Municipal space
- - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- - Sales history of high achievements
- - Ability to sell directly into corporate clients
- - Maintaining existing relationships with key clients
- - Creating and managing a functional pipeline
- $50K + super + car + tolls + commission
- Average performance comms circa $100K
- Good performance comms circa $200K
- Exceptional performance comms circa $300K
Please send a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and if shortlisted for the role you will be contacted within 48 hours