ABOUT THE COMPANY
Denovo are currently representing a medium sized, nationwide Courier and Taxi truck provider to find an experienced Business development manager for Melbourne. They provide domestic courier services with over 22,000 deliveries a month, a 200 strong fleet and major accounts all up the East coast.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Development Manager you will be mainly focusing on generating new business with clients across all industries. This is an active role with 70% of your time focusing on new business and 30% spent on account management. You will work autonomously and be apart of a thriving team in either the offices based in either the Eastern or Western suburbs.
- Generate new business across all industry sectors
- Create long lasting relationships
- Achieve key performance indicators
- Sell your services as a solution to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years sales experience within Transport/Logistics/Freight
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Degree qualified
My client recognises talent and skill. They look to invest in the future of the industry. So a young, focused sales team has developed, with all consultants being self managed. This is a career opportunity to advance within the company after 1-2 years from a Business Development Manager into an Area Sales Manager position. A perfect chance for career advancement and development.
- Be a part of a young, thriving sales team
- Career opportunity to grow into a national role
- 85K base salary + super + 15K Car allowance + Commission
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on email@example.com