ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a reputable and growing organisation, established across Australia with a focus on interstate transport. They are one of the worlds largest Transport and Logistics companies in Australia. They provide B2B, Courier and interstate services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Development Manager you will be mainly focusing on generating new business with clients across all industries. This is an active role with 80% of your time focusing on new business and 20% spent on account management, continuous improvement and reporting. You will work autonomously but have continual back office support and be part of a thriving team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career within the transport industry as my client has a strategic and definitive progression route from BDM all the way through to State Manager. If you are sick and tired of always hitting KPI’s and sales targets but not getting the recognition you deserve, then this is the role for you.
- Generate new business across all industry sectors
- Create long lasting relationships
- Achieve key performance indicators
- Sell your services as a solution to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years sales experience within Transport/Logistics/Freight
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Solutions selling experience
- Degree qualified
- Strong people, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use Microsoft word
As a market leader in the interstate Transport sector this is a fantastic opportunity for a young, hungry and driven sales ‘hunter’ coming from industry, to come and board, make fantastic commissions whilst progressing internally. There is scope down the line to develop into a Sales Manager/State Manager role or if desired, a purely managerial position.
- Be a part of a market leading brand
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Career opportunity to grow within a Global Organisation
- $80-90K Base + Super + Car Allowance + Commissions
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on email@example.com