Our client is a market leading business operating within the building materials market with over 30 years sucess. They manufacture and install a range of quality fire rated and environmentally friendly structural products that are well ragarded by builder and architect alike. The company thrives on a competitive culture, where industry leading management allow their staff to flourish on their own accord. They have been consistent in their goal to be an industry leader and are now considered one of the top 3 nationally.
Curently an opportunity exists for a tenacious Business Developer for the Melbourne team
This role encompasses relationship building, tendering, preparing of estimates and cost planners and selling to the major project space across the region.
- This role is responsible for the front end of Business Development
- The ability to present to our customers engineering solution and premium products
- Manage designated accounts by maximizing time in front of customers and achieving call frequencies consistent with the level of current market potential
- Understand the importance of delivering regular reports to a high standard.
- Liaising with customers, engineers, and design teams.
- Proven sales success in the building materials market with stable career history
- Strong knowledge of the commercial construction industry
- Established networks and contacts throughout the builders, contractor and end user space
- A confident & polished sales professional, with a strategic approach to business development
- Exceptional interpersonal and sales skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel and Outlook and ideally (but not critical) Pronto exposure.
- Candidates that have specific Windows, Acoustic, Roofing Systems, Structural Timber, Panels, Facades, Cladding, Insulation or a related external architectural product knowledge would be highly sought after
To apply, click on the link below, or alternatively contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high levels of interest, regrettably, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted