Our client is a medium sized national business that specialise in the design and creation of exciting and innovative outdoor products for a unique range of solutions that can be seen in many landmark projects across Australia. They have a fun culture, flexible working hours and working location, and industry leading management to support you in your role.
Undertaking a major role within the commercial growth strategy of the business, you will work closely with the State Sales Manager and existing Business Development team and be a key representative at industry events and entertainment functions. Cementing key strategic relationships with consulting decision mankers to secure new projects in the market. Essentially your mandate is to maximise the market share and grow the annual revenue base.
- Secure an existing pipeline of major projects
- Identify new project opportunities and leveraging existing relationships
- Manage the project sales lifecycle from spec to order
- Tender presentation and submission for major projects
- Key representative at industry functions & client entertainment events
- An external sales background with experience selling items and services related
- Strong network of contacts with outdoor architects & designers in the Victorian market
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiating skills
- A polished presenter - articulate and well presented
- Experienced in tendering for and winning projects in the lighting market
- An energetic and tenacious character with a desire to win business and develop career
If you are interested in this or similar sales roles please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to James Bowesman - firstname.lastname@example.org