Do you have a passion for sales and spirits? Your role is to promote and sell our client’s award-winning product to customers in QLD, whilst building relationships by attending industry trade events.
Our client is a major player within the FMCG/liquor industry, specializing in Australian-brewed spirits. The product uses only locally sourced ingredients, is preservative-free and has received outstanding reviews and press over the past few years. They focus on experimentation in taste, quality, and design to deliver an uncompromising taste
They are based in Sydney, are rapidly expanding and are searching for a salesperson to drive their sales into a market-leading position.
The main role of this BDM is to identify sales opportunities and follow through with drive and determination. The candidate will be looking after a large region of QLD, and will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Building relationships and rapport with both on & off-premise trade.
- Consistently maintain and gain new points of distribution.
- Assist in developing promotional activities for both on & off-premise accounts
- Identify product placement and point of sale opportunities.
- Autonomous call planning and reporting procedures.
- Negotiating formal business agreements and commercial initiatives.
The Successful candidate
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven BDM, who thrives on sales.
- 3+years sales experience in the beverage industry
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + car + bonus
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.