This award-winning SAAS startup have developed a ground-breaking, user-friendly platform that allows businesses to quickly build apps without the need for complex coding, and have already won the hearts of some huge tier 1 clients in the legal, FMCG and insurance sectors.
Based out of their CBD office, and as the first true BDM for the business, you will continue the great work of the CEO in building new relationships within the legal teams of large enterprises.
A typical day might involve:
- Discovery meetings via phone, face-to-face and video conference
- Negotiate and close enterprise deals
- Market research to identify opportunities
- Identify potential channel partners and work alongside CEO to explore them
- Generating leads, cold calling and getting in front of decision-makers
- Creating and pitching engaging new business presentations
- Manage sales admin through the company CRM
- Proven success in SAAS platform sales at an enterprise level
- Highly tenacious, problem-solving mindset who thrives on challenges
- Experience selling to the legal industry would be a huge plus
- $100k + super + uncapped comms (OTE $150k)
- Bright commercial future, recognised as “Best SAAS Startup” and “RegTech Of The Year”
- Report directly to the CEO