Business Development Manager - RemedialA well established contractor within the Remedial sector specializing in Building Restoration and Repairs covering all aspects of Remedial works including Waterproofing, Injection and Concrete Cancer. They're currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to help add winning projects to their already impressive portfolio.
You will be using your strong building & construction knowledge, existing industry connections and new business development expertise to target niche clients within the remedial sectors.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years' experience in a Business Development role within the Construction / Remedial industry
- A knowledge of clients / projects within the Remedial industry
- Strong communication & organisational skills as well as being well presented
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to identify market & economic drivers, to inform the development of strategies and direct the focus of activities
- An energetic and tenacious character with a desire to win business and develop a career
- Australian experience and full working rights are essential
- Demonstrated success in winning opportunities that involve long, strategic sales cycles, with multiple influencers, stakeholders and decision makers
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.