Our client is nationally known premium supplier within the Food industry, offering a rare opportunity to join & enjoy their continuous growth throughout Victoria. With their office based in the CBD, our client offers a unique opportunity to grow both personally & professionally with a focus on training, growing market share with a high end product range & grow credibility with reputable brand names throughout the HORECA & wineries markets. Our client offers an up-beat company culture & creative career progression for the right candidate.
Our client offers a unique opportunity to grow organically with the company. This position will see you focus on driving new business opportunities, with a hunger to grow your new and existing account base & a commission plan in place to generously reward your drive & hard work. Targeting all verticals of the HORECA and wineries market & working closely with management assuring no opportunity is missed.
- Secure an existing pipeline of work
- Identify new opportunities, whilst leveraging existing relationships
- Product support along with product presentations will be an ongoing part of this role
- Quoting clients with a range of products and other requirements, offering advice and solutions
- Undertaking training and introduction to the business in Melbourne
- Take control of the existing regional account pipeline and ensuring they are followed to fruition
- Presentations to existing & new clients - typically Chefs within Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, cafe's & Wineries etc.
- Reporting to the senior management team in Melbourne to feed local market intel and devise strategies for major projects and potential new markets
- High level of engagement and support from the head office team, including sampling etc
- An external sales background within the meat industry, ideally with experience selling into the HORECA, sporting venues & wineries market
- Key relationships with chefs and business owners within restaurants, hotels, café's, golf clubs and wineries across the South East / Mornington Peninsula
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiating skills
- A polished presenter - articulate and well presented
- Someone capable of seeing a project through from start to end
- A sound knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Ideally have sold a premium product - meat, drinks or other foods
- A confident, driven, professional and enthusiastic personality
- $90-120k base
- FMCV or Vehicle Allowance
- Potential EOY bonuses
A unique opportunity for the right candidate!!! Client is a reputable organisation & will wait for the right candidate. Only shortlisted applicants with meat expereince will be contacted. If however you would like to know more about this opportunity and/or others, please email Tom Jeffery at - firstname.lastname@example.org or click "apply now"