Business Development Manager I Equipment Hire I Sydney
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable national equipment hire business based in Sydney, Wetherill Park. who have experienced growth across their business which has offered a unique position to grow their sales team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be actively engaging and connecting with potential clients to generate leads and meet sales targets. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a wide range of clients for the sale of high-quality lifting and moving equipment, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and offer strong sale strategies to achieve desirable sales outcomes.
- Actively canvas the market to identify opportunities to generate profitable equipment sales and long-term rental contracts.
- Engage with existing’s contacts and accounts to maximise revenue potential.
- Conduct market research to actively plan and execute sales plan
- Conduct in depth onsite customer appraisals
- Achieve sales KPI’s and revenue targets
- Identify areas of improvement within the sales team to improve customer and account relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, Branch Manager, and other leadership team members to meet sales objectives.
To be successful within this position it is preferred you have capital equipment sales experience, however candidates from all industries will be considered providing your strengths are within:
- Established experience in B2B sales and rental agreements
- Capital Equipment Sales experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to actively generate profitable leads
- Have a proactive approach to meeting sales expectations
- Highly result focused with a driven attitude towards sales activities
- Excellent eye for detail
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Possession of strong commercial acumen
- Experience with CRM systems
Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package and a lucrative incentive package along with a company vehicle and tools of the trade. This position in an excellent opportunity for someone to take a strong advancement into their business development career, if you feel this role is the right step forward, apply today!
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.