Business Development Manager | Freight Forwarding
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an International Freight Forwarding business. As a market leader, they have been in operations for over 40 years and have a presence in over 70 countries with over 40,000 employees.
Due to continuous growth, they have a requirement for a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team in Perth, Western Australia. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new business across air freight, sea freight and project logistics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business across several different sectors
- Provide proposals and quotation to prospective clients in a timely manner
- Provide customer reports and analysis
- Be the point of contact between the client and operations at the initial phase of the sale
- Ensure that you meet all set KPI's
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a business development capacity within the freight forwarding industry.
- Have a proven sales track record within the freight forwarding industry.
- Have a solid understanding of quoting sea and air freight.
- Previous reporting experience.
- Previous experience in delivering presentations to executive members.
- The opportunity to work with a global organisation with lots of career progression opportunities.
- A dedicated support team.
- Work life balance.
Sounds like you? Apply below or contact Herman Benade on 03 8691 3461