Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding - SydneyBusiness Development Manager – Global Freight Forwarder – Sydney CBD
Denovo are currently representing the Global leader in Freight forwarding to assist in finding an exceptional Sales Executive/Business Development Manager for their Oceania Sales team. This role will have a strong focus on searching for new business development opportunities within the logistics and services environment, while managing any current accounts within the portfolio. You will be required to quickly build relationships with customers, focusing on understanding both the company’s’ and clients business needs and to offer mutually beneficial solutions.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment.
What is on Offer?
You will be a part of an organisation where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. Our client will directly support your development through a customised personal development plan designed to help you to be successful.
• A professional sales organisation that is ready to support you to ensure your success on your named accounts and to help you meet your sales targets and general objectives
• Cooperation with a highly experienced team of Key Account Managers and Sales professionals
• Focus on development via ”on-the-job” training, e-learning and other relevant courses that will help close the gaps in your toolbox
The package on offer for this role is dependent on experience but includes:
Base salary - $90-$130K + Car Allowance + Quarterly bonus + super
- Strong focus on developing new logistics and services business opportunities while maintaining existing relationships.
• Manages assigned customers and budget base; pursues and secures business in line with the business strategy.
• Builds a sound understanding of target customers and the assigned account base, working with these customers to identify pain points with a view of finding mutually beneficial solutions.
• Growth mindset and high change agility – has an ability to learn new things quickly and can adapt to and champion change with peers and others.
• Hunger – has an enthusiasm for his/her craft, is proactive in driving outcomes and getting things done. Has a high attention to detail.
• Collaboration – can bring people together in order to get the job done and or drive more meaningful solutions.
• Communicates significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
• Researches and understands the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
• Researches and analyses competitive and industry trends.
• Ensures customer relationship management tools are updated accurately.
- Proven experience in a commercial role within the logistics or freight forwarding industries.
• Previous business development experience preferred, with a sound understanding of logistics and solutions selling.
• Great relationship building skills, customer oriented.
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to be both persuasive and influential.
• Self- motivated and performance driven.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
• Must be eligible to work on a permanent basis in Australia.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please email across a word format copy of your CV or apply through the link. Only candidates with full working right will be considered for the role.