Business Development Manager - Freight & Logistics - Melbourne
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Freight & Logistics - Melbourne|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 16:01|
Denovo recruitment are currently representing a global powerhouse in the Freight forwarding industry who are looking to add to their exceptional sales team in Melbourne.
This is not your usual sales position.. our client are invested in bringing in the top 5% of sales professionals into the business and add their network and insight to an already high performing sales team. As a result this role is only for people looking to push themselves and make fantastic commissions, with the highest performer taking home nearly $1M in comms last year.
You will need to be driven, career focused, naturally positive and accountable for your sales performance. The level of professionalism and drive required for this role will be reflected in the fantastic package on offer:
$100-150K (depend on experience) + comms + car + laptop + phone + bonus
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years experience within a sales role in the Freight & logistics industry
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of market and industries targeted
- Grown and developed network to bring to the role
- Experience working within high paced sales environment
- Hunter mentality with a driven and tough work ethic
- Experience selling a service based product
- High sales performance, constantly hitting or passing KPIs
Benefits of the role
- Fantastic package on offer including uncapped comms
- Internal training and development on the role
- Best employee retention in the market, some staying 20 years +
- Constant back office and sales support
- Join a young hungry team of sales professionals
If you have sales experience coming from the Freight & logistics industry with a passion and drive for business development then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in applying please go through the link or send a word format copy of your resume to Joe.email@example.com. Only candidates with full working rights will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
Project Sales Account Manager | Commercial Building | Interiors Flooring
Salary $118K (inc Car Allow) + Lucrative Bonuses
Sales | Corporate Account Manager | Workplace Strategy & Furniture
Up to $105K + Super + $17K Car + Bonuses!
Healthcare Project Account Manager | Construction Design | Global Flooring Brand
Salary up to $100K + Car + Bonus + Super
QLD Service Coordinator | Industrial | Machinery
Up to $75K + Super