Denovo is working in partnership with one of Australia's leading supplier of ingredients to the Plastics, Pharmaceutical, Neutriceutical and Food Industries. Based in Melbourne, with a National and International reach, they are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to grow the Company's client base within the Wellness and Health Food spectrum.
With an ever-growing emphasis on Healthy Lifestyles and Eating, my client have the Market reputation and resource to supply Food Manufacturers in this space. The specialist nutriceuticals and ingredients they can supply, support the development of Protein and Energy Bars, Protein shakes and drinks, Training Supplements.
In what is essentially a new 360 role, the successful candidate will work with both the Company's own Suppliers, getting to know any developments with the product and then build a large network of clients within the personal care space to maximise revenue.
The Client also engages heavily through Trade and Marketing events, as well as having a lot of face-to-face interaction with the market, so there will be a lot of travel involved within Australia and some within Asia, as the client engages with its Suppliers.
Criteria for Consideration: -
- A Tertiary Degree in a Food Production, Health or Manufacturing would be technically advantageous, however not essential.
- A solid background in selling Food Ingredients into personal care space would be perfect
- Excellent Sales and Relationship Management skills as standard.
- Be able to manage relationships with both Suppliers and your clients and manage the procurement and delivery of materials, from cradle-to-grave.
- You must be willing to travel, particularly around the East coast of Australia and overseas - Non-negotiable.
- Full Driving License as standard.
- The right to live and work in Australia
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org