Our client is a boutique player in the Australian flooring market. Specialising in a range of quality flooring solutions . The main focus of this position is to drive sales, and to manage and grow existing and prospective A&D clients for commercial and multi-residential projects.
This position is responsible for the sales of high end commercial flooring solutions across Victoria. Backed by a strong and experienced team , you will be accountable for tendering, sourcing and creating new business opportunities within the A&D, Commercial Contractor as well as key end users.
Key to this role is enthusiasm, initiative and above all else - sales ability. Essentially your mandate is to maximise the market share and grow the annual revenue base. Please note this is a field based position.
- An external sales background in the flooring, rugs, carpets or tiles industry (min 3 years)
- A background in architectural specifications as well as following through to getting the order
- A network of existing architects and designers and contractors
- A polished presenter - articulate and well presented
- Someone capable of seeing a project through from start to end
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- $75-$85k Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Car & Phone Allowance
- A highly competitive uncapped commission structure.
- A progressive and dynamic working environment with flexible working arrangements