This position is responsible for the sales of commercial flooring products in the Melbourne metro region. Backed by a strong and experienced team and working closely with the National Sales Manager, you will be accountable for tendering, sourcing and creating new business opportunities within Commercial clients as well as key end-users.
Key to this role is enthusiasm, initiative and above all else - sales ability. Essentially your mandate is to maximise the market share and grow the annual revenue base. Please note this is a field-based position.
- Secure an existing pipeline of work
- To formulate and execute sales actions plans to stimulate interest in, increase knowledge of, build preference for, and generate demand
- To ensure opportunities are identified, prioritised, tracked through to closure and win/loss reviews are conducted to measure success, identify learning's and capture market intelligence (competitor activity, trends, etc.)
- To manage input to the Customer Relationship and project tracking systems ensuring that information and data is up-to-date and relevant.
- Identify new opportunities within Aged Care, hospitality, healthcare, education, fit-out and facilities management markets, whilst leveraging existing relationships
- Technical product support along with product presentations will be an ongoing part of this role
- An external sales background in the commercial flooring, rugs, carpets, without or tiles industry
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in commercial projects sales in the building industry
- Someone capable of seeing a project through from start to end
- $80-100k Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Performance-related bonus
- Tools of trade including a mobile phone, laptop
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia’s leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT or send your resume direct to James Bowesman - email@example.com