Denovo recruitment are currently representing a specialist fit out and interior design business to help find the markets top business development talent in Sydney. The business offers fit-out, refurbishment and infrastructure upgrades across Commercial, Residential and Retail sectors. My client pride themselves on driving a positive business culture with high valued and intricate projects, which secure the industries best talent.
Despite the current social climate, our client who operates in the Tier 1 space in their market, are experiencing an exceptional time of growth and require a qualified sales “Guru” who can help bring on new leads into the business and follow up on existing relationships.
The role will offer: Base salary + super + commission + car allowance + bonus
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying market segments in which the business can grow and operate
- Manage existing client relationships
- Attend industry specific events
- Promote the business within existing networks while continuing to expand network
- Report regularly while maintain open communication with management within the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in a similar business development role within the construction space
- Solve problems effectively and independently
- Be self-motivate, passionate and be solution oriented
- Work ethically and in accordance with compliance policies and procedures
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders including operation and management teams
- Attractive salary package with bonus structures
- Enjoy a team-oriented culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Join an established and well-regarded construction business with a strong track record
- Time flexibility with autonomy to self-manage
If you are interested in applying for the role please send across a word copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please make sure to include sales figures that would be applicable to this position.