Denovo recruitment are currently representing a fit-out and refurbishment specialist who are looking to add a BDM to their business after a solid period of growth despite the current social climate. Our client specifically targets businesses offering end to end fit-out and joinery service, mainly across retail, office, health and commercial works.
This role is ideal for anyone coming from another specialist fit-out company who may be open to new opportunities or unfortunately made redundant during the year.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying market segments in which the business can grow and operate
- Manage existing client relationships
- Attend industry specific events
- Promote the business within existing networks while continuing to expand network
- Report regularly while maintain open communication with management within the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in a similar business development role within the construction space
- Experience developing business across commercial offices, schools, hospitals, retail spaces and medical labs
- Solve problems effectively and independently
- Be self-motivate, passionate and be solution oriented
- Work ethically and in accordance with compliance policies and procedures
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders including operation and management teams
- Attractive salary package with bonus structures
- Enjoy a team-oriented culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Join an established and well-regarded construction business with a strong track record
- Time flexibility with autonomy to self-manage
If you are interested in applying for the role please send across a word copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please make sure to include sales figures that would be applicable to this position.