Business Development Manager - Exhibitions
- Industry-leading exhibition builder looking to cherry-pick the best
- VIC territory – corporates, retailers, venues, marketing agencies, events
- $90k + super + car + comms (First year OTE $130k)
This national Event Services business are experts in creating powerful and engaging exhibition stands for high-profile brands, whilst operating a true "employees first" attitude. Looking to grow both their Sydney and Melbourne teams, they are fortunate in being able to turn away new business and cherry-pick only the best professionals in the industry to join their unique team.
Leveraging from your strong networks across any of the relevant industries (exhibitions, POS, retail fit-out, event production), you will thrive in a fast-paced and highly rewarding environment. A typical day will involve:
- Pure new business development to high-end brands and corporates, for the creation of innovative custom exhibition stands, retail and brand activations
- Breathing life into creative stand design concepts, seeing through to a finished product
- Closing sales, building a portfolio of $1.2M and upwards of new business
- Preparing quotes and consulting at all stages of the process, initiating long-term relationships and multi-year contracts
- Upselling and cross-selling to produce a completely tailor-made offering
- Close collaboration with their expert Designers and Account Managers
- MUST HAVE - Strong business development background within exhibitions, or related field (e.g. large format print, trade shows)
- A strong sense of adventure!!
- Experience converting a creative brief to a manufactured product
- Complex sales experience involving multiple components
- Strong rapport-building and negotiation skills
(Due to high volumes, only successful applicants will be contacted personally).