Business Development Manager - Events
About the Business:
This reputable company is a market leader in the events industry and are looking to expand their sales team. They run events across Australia (mainly Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane) and run over multiple events across Australia per year.
You will be working within a specialised sales division of the company, managing and building relationships with clients in the forefront of the many industries they tap in to. You will be the type of hungry, tenacious, passionate individual that can come in and hit the ground running! Bring a proactive mindset, strong will and develop yourself to work up through the ranks of the company, who look to develop and promote their staff from within.
- Managing and building relationships with a variety of clients to introduce, maintain and onboard new and current businesses to the platform
- Educating and advising clients on sponsorship opportunities, event space and products with a consultative approach
- Receiving inbound sales calls and consultatively turning these into customers
- Participating in training, strategy meetings, and attending demos of new products and services
- Achieving realistic KPIs with a view to earning great commission
- Performing outbound sales activities, such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications for both new and existing customer
The Ideal Person
- Previous sales/Account Management experience
- Previous SaaS,(or) Solutions ,(or) Retail industry experience.
- Excellent verbal communication, consultative approach and persuasive selling style
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive style
- Tenacious and resilient mentality
What's on offer
This company has a high performing and enjoyable working culture where you are treated with respect and pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- Very successful team, all making fantastic commission!
- Strong progression schemes and development plans
- The opportunity to go onsite to their industry leading events
- Social functions, reward & recognition programs
- Great Location, very easily accessible by public transport
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super, plus a generous Bonus structure.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au