Are you looking for a Business Development Manager role with a fully supporting team?
Our client is a leading international venue services business who is currently growing their sales team and they're looking for you.
As a Business Development Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager and internal department to target and win new SME & corporate business. This role will have a strong emphasis on potential SMB and corporate partnerships.
- Attend qualified face-to-face sales appointments for moving the business forward and demonstrating account management business practices increasing client retention.
- Generate quality customised proposals/tender documents.
- Source and secure new business in Tier 1,2,3 and 4 clients.
- Effectiveness of converting company generated leads to clients.
- Cross-sell and upsell all products and support services where possible with accounts throughout each year.
You must have at least 3-4 years of experience in a Business Development role. Ideally you have previously worked in a venue management services company or have previous experience targeting corporate clients. You will have excellent communication skills and be adept at stakeholder management.
Specific Experience and Skill-Set:
- Experience in dealing with C-suite managers
- Targeting and winning SME to corporate clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent pipeline management skills
- Enjoy working in a growing and dynamic environment
If you are keen to explore this new and exciting opportunity, please apply or send your resume to email@example.com