Our ASX listed client provides leading edge steel based industrial consumable products into the construction & engineering markets across ANZ. The organisation is part of a wider multi-functional business with various branches and distribution centres. Due to recent structual changes, a rare opportunity for an tenacious Business Development Manager to join their commercial sales team.
In this role you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities utilizing your own personal networks. The main focus of customers would be with builders and structual fabricators. You will report directly to the state sales manager who will support your career with a leading organisation. You will be asked to follow up on project proposals and quotations to maximise growth and profitability.
- 3 years + in field sales and of a hunter mentality
- Experience selling building materials to the construction sector
- High attention to detail, meeting deadlines, taking ownership
- Relationships with key stakeholders in the construction, engineering or industrial markets
- Strong IT / Computer / verbal and written skills
- A stable career with recent successes
- Candidates that have sold industrial consumbles, construction fasteners or steel based products would be highly sought after - however, what is more important is someone who is tenacious with some decent contacts with builders across VIC
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- A competitive base salary of around $80,000 - 90,000 p/a + super + FMCV + strong commisions
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
To apply for this or similar sales roles with Australia's leading sales recruitment agency, please follow the link below or email your application directly to Tom Jeffery at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews w/c 10th Sept - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.