Our client has a strong presence in the Australian flooring market with several years experience. Specialising in a range of laminate flooring products and services, they are a well respected and highly reputable supply anjd install company, who are currently expanding their presence across Australia. Working from their Sydney West office, the main focus of this position is to drive sales, and to manage and grow existing and prospective A&D clients for commercial and multi-residential projects
This position is responsible for the sales of commercial flooring products in the Melbourne metro region. Backed by a strong and experienced team and working closely with the National Sales Manager, you will be accountable for tendering, sourcing and creating new business opportunities within the A&D, Commercial Contractor as well as key end users.
Key to this role is enthusiasm, initiative and above all else - sales ability. Essentially your mandate is to maximise the market share and grow the annual revenue base. Please note this is a field based position.
- Secure an existing pipeline of work
- To formulate and execute sales actions plans to stimulate interest in, increase knowledge of, build preference for, and generate demand
- To build and strengthen relationships with existing specifying contacts to establish confidence and secure future specifications
- To identify specifying organisations and build and maintain value adding relationships
- To ensure opportunities are identified, prioritised, tracked through to closure and win/loss reviews are conducted to measure success, identify learning's and capture market intelligence (competitor activity, trends, etc.)
- To manage input to the Customer Relationship and project tracking systems ensuring that information and data is up-to-date and relevant.
- To monitor measure and review field activities and outcomes to ensure plans are delivered as planned; and to recommend any corrective action as required.
- Identify new opportunities within the A&D market, whilst leveraging existing relationships
- Technical product support along with product presentations will be an ongoing part of this role
- An external sales background in the commercial flooring, rugs, carpets or tiles industry (min 3 years)
- A background in architectural specifications as well as following through to getting the order
- A strong network of existing T1 and T2 architects, designers and contractors
- A polished presenter - articulate and well presented
- Someone capable of seeing a project through from start to end
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- $80-100k Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Performance related bonus
- Tools of trade including a mobile phone, laptop and fully maintained company vehicle
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT or send your resume direct to Tom Jeffery - Tom.Jeffery@denovo.com.au