Our client is a market leading business operating within the building materials market with decades of sucess. They manufacture and install a range of quality fire rated and environmentally friendly structural products that are well regarded by builder and architect alike. The company thrives on a competitive culture, where industry leading management allow their staff to flourish on their own accord. They have been consistent in their goal to be an industry leader and are now considered just that.
Curently an opportunity exists for a tenacious Business Development Manager whose role is to take projects from tender stage through to award in NSW and ACT.
This role is to service our clients full range of products, working closely with commercial builders and managing existing network of sub-contractors. You wil be backed by a strong specification team with many years of expereince, enabling you to leverage your existing relationships.
This is a fabulous position for someone who takes great interest in their clients ongoing needs and requirements. You will need to be a problem solver and proactive to ensure your service delivery remains first class. This is an autonomous position and you will be expected to manage your time effectively. To achieve this you will need to be able to organise and follow a call plan. Pipeline management is a huge portion of this role, understanding upcoming projects and ensuring you are proactive and not reactive.
- $90-110k base (doe)
- Super (above average)
- Comms (30% of base)
- Proven sales success in the building materials market with stable career history
- Strong knowledge of the commercial construction industry
- Established networks of contacts and demonstratable project wins with Tier 1 and 2 Commercial Builders is essential
- A confident & polished sales professional, with a strategic approach to business development
- Exceptional interpersonal and sales skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel and Outlook and ideally (but not critical) Pronto exposure
- Happy to travel to ACT on occasions
- Candidates that have specific Windows, Acoustic Panels, Roofing Systems, Structural Timber, Wall Panels, Facades, Cladding, Insulation, Architectural Glazing or a related product knowledge would be highly sought after
To apply, click on the link below, or alternatively contact me at email@example.com
Due to high levels of interest, regrettably, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted