- Competitive base salary + super + Car Allowance
- Flexibility to work from home
- Progress your sales career with an Reputable Sydney-based company
- Enjoy working in a fun, rewarding environment with a local, popular liquor brand.
Do you have a passion for sales and liquor? Your role is to promote and sell our client's delicious product to customers Australia-wide and build relationships by attending industry trade events.
Our client is a small business within the FMCG/liquor industry, specialising in Australian-brewed craft beer. The product uses only locally sourced ingredients, is preservative-free and has received outstanding reviews and press over the past few years.
They are based in Sydney, are rapidly expanding and are searching for a hunter-type sales person to drive their sales into a market leading position.
The main role of this BDM is to identify sales opportunities and follow through with drive and determination. The candidate will be looking after a large region of NSW, (CBD, Inner west and a regional area) and will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Cold-calling and door knocking to generate product interest,
- Developing new relationships with customers Australia-wide,
- Exceeding sales budgets,
- Optimising networking opportunities by attending industry trade events,
- Identifying new business opportunities,
- Working autonomously to build a brand from scratch, as if it were your own,
- A high majority being working from home and on the road.
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships.
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + car allowance.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.