- Salary up to $100K + $17K Car Allowance + iPad + iPhone + Expenses (Travel, Entertainment etc) + Bonuses!
- Strategic Business Development Manager role, bidding for large Workplace project sales ($500K-$2M+)!
- Australia's leading workplace consulting & products manufacturer
- No product or industry experience required, supported by an experienced product team
- Government, Health or Corporate sector sales experience? Read below
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial/workplace furniture, interior solutions and technologies, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A BRW top 200 company, they have 10 offices and consult to the likes of CBA, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, BHP, IAG, Telstra, QANTAS
They are now looking for a proactive Business Development Manager (BDM) to join their growing Sydney sales team and spearhead the development of their Corporate portfolio.
- Leverage an existing portfolio of completed projects with enterprise accounts across the Banking & Finance, ICT, Legal sectors
- Develop relationships with C-Level stakeholders engaging in workplace strategy & culture conversations
- Leverage a team of workplace consultants to deliver workplace strategy, project planning and management services
- Grow a sales pipeline of opportunities (each ranging $500K-$2M+) across large scale fitout projects, redevelopment and relocation projects
- Supported by an experienced technical products and administration teams to develop solution, pricing and bids
- Success will equal opportunities for further progression within an Australian market leader
- Strong sales background with demonstrated experience developing opportunities within the Government, Health or Corporate sector
- A proactive approach to sales, whether that be developing opportunities within existing clients or developing relationships with new contacts
- Willingness to work as a team, leveraging the product team, allowing you to focus on relationship and opportunity development
- An interest in or experience with the commercial design / commercial furniture and/or Commercial Property market may be advantageous
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded with employee incentives & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this Key Account Manager or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404
Business Development Manager BDM Sales