Business Development Manager - BathwareAbout the company
Arguably one of the best and most highly recognized brands within the industry, this leading supplier of bathware and tapware has been operating for just over a decade and is showing no signs of slowing down.
With an impressive client base and a product range that includes vanities, basins, baths as well as showers and taps, the emphasis on quality is high in both their product and service to their customers alike.
About your new role
Reporting into the State Manager with full autonomy over your territory, this really is the company to look at if you want to “run your own show’ and break free of the micromanagement you may be experiencing elsewhere.
This role will require the successful candidate to perform the following:
- Call on customers from a mix of established and new relationships to increase sales
- Provide in-store demonstrations of the company products
- Follow up on inbound leads generated from the company website
- Ensure monthly activity is reported and sent back to head office
- Training retail staff on company products
- Represent the company at Trade shows/retailer events
- A strong sales background selling premium products within the tap/bathware industry into resellers and merchants
- A strong work ethic, passion and drive to maintain regular activity, build strong relationships to develop ongoing business.
- The autonomy to deliver results in a fast-paced and growing business.
- The desire to work with a market leader and sell a premium product.
- Base salary to $110,000 (DOE)
- Car Allowance + Mobile Phone
Simply attach your resume by following the APPLY link or for a confidential conversation about this role please contact Kaydn Erskine-Small on 02 9194 5526