Business Development Manager - Audio Visual (AV) Industry
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Audio Visual (AV) Industry|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 18:15|
The primary focus of this role is to build a pipeline of sales opportunities, manage all aspects of customer relationships as well as account planning and opportunity management. You will be selling great products to schools, places of worship, boardrooms, corporate and government departments and event venues.
Our client offers fantastic resources, a high retainer, uncapped commissions, car allowance and thousands of warm leads for you to rejuvenate as well as active accounts to manage.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Possess a good understanding of sales and marketing tactics.
* Have excellent communication and customer service skills
* Outgoing personality and willingness to work with the public daily
* Ability to work autonomously and drive new business
* Exceptional ability to close sales with new and existing clients & demonstrate performance
* Technical IT experience/knowledge will be looked on favourably;
* Act as a first point of contact for clients;
* Attend client meetings when the need arises
You will be experienced in New Business Development and Account Management processes i.e appointment setting, email correspondence, demonstrations, cross selling, follow up calls and ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Passion for Sales
* Drive for success
* Natural rapport builder
* Excellent Time Management
* Patient communicator and able to work with all races, ages and genders.
$60K-$90K + Super + Uncapped Commission + Car allowance
To submit your application to this role click on the 'Apply Now' function or send your CV directly through to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager - Lighting
Business Development Manager - Flooring
Business Development Manager - IT Services
Business Development Manager - Fitout & Construction - Sydney
Sales consultant - Box Hill