About the Business:
Exclusive to Denovo, our client is a market leader in the liquor distribution industry, specialising its distribution services in the CBD. They are an Australian owned company who are the market leader in their industry. They have an incredible vision for the future of the company and they really live and breathe the food and alcohol industry.
About the Role:
Reporting in to the Head of Sales, the role of this Business Decelopment Manager is to identify opportunities to increase and create new sales and follow through with drive and determination. The candidate will be looking after a large section of accounts in NSW, and will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Really understanding the clients and personalising the service to get the most out of each transaction and opportunity
- Researching, prospecting and expanding your client profilio
- Managing an account base and looking for new opportunities to grow sales and maximise GP
- Optimising network opportunities by presenting at sales and marketing events such as wine and liquor tastings
- Keeping in touch with new trends that could benefit our customer base
- Maintaining win-win situations with the client and upselling on services and products
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for a versatile Account Manager with a real relationship focused flair to them. Looking after key accounts you will be consistently managing these relationships whilst up and cross selling their services.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A curious, fun and hungry sales person who is looking for self-development and progression
- A true food and alcohol lover
- A proven track record in B2B Business Development or Account Management, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- The natural ability to build relationships with a strong self-drive and passion for the industry
What's on Offer:
This company has a very high performing team and a rewarding and fun working culture where you are treated with respect and pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- Working alongside a very successful team, making fantastic commission!
- Competitive base salary + Super + Bonus
- Incredible culture, purchasable annual leave, open fridge policy, national and international tastings
- Consistent expansion and strong progression scheme
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted