Business Development Manager
$100k + Super + Car + Commission
We have partnered with a leading plant hire company who provide plant and traffic equipment to the commercial construction and civil industry. The business has been operating successfully for 10 years and pride themselves in providing multiple solutions from ground equipment to safety products and strive for exceptional customer service.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for bringing on new business prospects using both your sales techniques and contacts in the industry. You will also focus on nurturing current relationships and move closer to more of an account management role as you build your portfolio.
- Experience working in the plant hire industry (Sydney preferred)
- Comfortable in a "hunter" type role and confident securing new business prospects
- A track record of account management, ideally working with tier 2 or tier 3 businesses
- Understanding of Sydney plant hire market
- Open to travel (NSW)
- Supportive and collaborative management
- Flexibility and autonomy within the role
- Attractive incentives and bonus targets
- Realistic opportunities to progress in the business
If this sounds like the kind of role you are interested in please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org