Business Development Manager
$85k - $95 + Super + Car + Commission
We have partnered with a leading manufacturer in the commercial furniture space who are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to the team. The business has been operating for over 20 years and supply furniture to multiple industries including educational, hospitality, office and aged care.
You would be joining a national business and would be the type of individual who is driven by bringing on new business opportunities and nurturing current client relationships. The company prides itself in its end to end service and project-based solutions.
They offer both an attractive salary and achievable bonus structure. Furthermore, they look to empower their employees by pushing them to work their way up in the business, as they continue to represent a "promote within" culture.
- Experience working in the fit out of furniture industry (Melbourne preferred)
- Comfortable in a "hunter" type role and confident securing new business prospects
- A track record of account management with commercial fit out businesses
- Understanding of Melbourne fit out or commercial furniture market
- Open to travel (VIC)
- Supportive and collaborative management
- Flexibility and autonomy within the role
- Attractive incentives and bonus targets
- Genuine progression opportunities
If this sounds like the kind of role you are interested in, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org