Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager | Building Materials
$90k - $100k + Super + Car + Commission
We have partnered with a leading building materials company who are looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team. Supplying to leaders in the commercial construction and building services industry across the Australia the company specialises in cement, concrete and similar materials for iconic projects in VIC.
You would be joining a business who pride themselves in providing innovative customer solutions, an environment that promotes sustainable development and continued repeat business from industry leaders in the construction space.
The company offers both a competitive package and an achievable bonus structure. Furthermore, offer both flexibility and autonomy within the role.
- Experience working in the building materials industry
- Ability to think on your feet and make your own decisions
- Confident dealing with market leaders and Tier 1 clients
- Comfortable in a "hunter" type role and confident securing new business prospects
- A track record of account management with commercial construction companies
- Sound knowledge of materials such as concrete, sand, aggregates etc
- Open to travel (VIC)
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Flexibility and autonomy within the role
- Attractive incentives and bonus targets
- Genuine progression opportunities
If this sounds like the kind of role you are interested in, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org