Business Development Manager
Media company that creates inspirational small business and personal finance content that helps Australians Improve their lives.
This is a full-time new business sales and account management role tasked with identifying prospects, converting them to sales, managing the business and building long term relationships. Research potential clients and identify key decision makers, Prospect potential clients to develop relationships with key decision makers and identify new business opportunities
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop solutions for the client's needs
- Develop high quality sales documents and materials to support pitches
- Accurately price solutions and services to ensure profitability is maintained and appropriate margins are priced in
- Manage long-term client relationships and build repeat business.
- Keep management and key stakeholders informed during the sales process
- Manage the client relationship once a sale is complete and introduce the appropriate business teams.
- Regularly check in with existing clients to ensure agreed items have been delivered and to identify any new potential opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all meetings in the CRM
- Maintain an up to date sales pipeline with accurate figures
- Submit weekly progress reports against agreed targets
- 2 - 3+ years' experience in a media agency or other media or finance related sales role.
- Dynamic, hungry self-starter to build partnerships with some of Australia largest brands and organisations. someone who is passionate about managing blue chip clients, has the ability to talk strategically about their business as well as help shape their communication strategy.
- This is a full-time new business sales and account management role tasked with identifying prospects, converting them to sales, managing the business and building long term relationships.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a history of over-performance and results in a relevant sales environment such as a digital publisher, media agency, or digital marketing agency.
- They will be passionate about finding new opportunities to generate revenue in a shifting media landscape, and able to think outside the box to identify new potential partnerships. Demonstrable knowledge and sales experience across digital media is essential to success in this role.
- It goes without saying that the successful candidate will be confident and articulate, display strong sales and networking capabilities and be able to present their ideas to C-level stakeholders in a diverse range of industries from finance to telecommunications and logistics.
- On Offer: Base from $65K - $85K + Super + Comms
To apply for this opportunity, please either click the "apply" button or send your resume (Word Doc) to Ben@Denovo.com