BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MANDARIN SPEAKING
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager located in Sydney CBD for our client in finance domain.
This role is responsible for assisting the company in planning and organising the development and implementation of business development, sales and marketing efforts for the company's business expansion in Australia.
- Be someone that is naturally driven to succeed, has a strong passion for the Equities and global capital markets and a dedication to building strong client relationships;
- Possess superior understanding in global capital markets, participate in developing and implementing growth strategies and plans;
- Developing, managing and retaining professional relationships with stakeholders and actively increase our client base by providing support, information and guidance, and researching new opportunities and market information;
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs;
WHO ARE YOU?
- 1-3 years business development or sales experiences within the capital markets / brokerage sector.
- Excellent business development capabilities coupled with strong communication skills, resilience, and the ability to build positive, open relationships with key stakeholders across a changing, challenging and complex environment.
- Relevant Tertiary degree with strong knowledge in global capital markets;
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with high level of professional conduct, as week as strong relationship management skills and the ability to interact with all stakeholders;
- Highly self-directed, motivated, proactive with strong initiative, with previous proven experience working to and exceeding targets;
- Experience with designing and implementation of business development strategy;
- Fluent in Chinese is a bonus but not a must;
- Must be Eligible to work in Australia with a valid working Visa.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Massive incentives based on the performance
- Full- time permanent secured employment
- Expanding connections with the reputed companies in Australia
- Collaborative start-up environment
HOW TO APPLY?