- Report directly to a collaborative and fast moving MD!
- Join a National organisation achieving 20% Year on Year Organic growth!
- Drive growth across diverse markets, Corporate, Education, Design Firms, Government
- Mix of Strategy, Business Development, Client Relationship Management!
- Salary up to $100K+ (Dependant on experience) + Expenses, iPad, Phone, Laptop, Bonuses
Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading Furniture Hire brands. Covering Corporate, Government, Events, Education & Property they have posted 20% organic year on year growth for the last 2 years, purely through the strength of their reputation & marketing. A culture that encourages new ideas, new ways of working & entrepreneurialism enables their team to feel a sense of engagement in the business & ownership of their roles.
They are now looking for a driven professional to leverage their brand, delve further into their existing clients & identify new opportunities.
Taking control of the Corporate Accounts & Commercial Furniture Projects division for Sydney, you will develop a strategy to drive growth through entering new markets, developing strategic corporate partnerships and networking through the design industry.
- Reporting to a collaborative State Manager and supported by an experienced operations team
- Manage existing longstanding contracts with State & Federal Government and the Education sector
- Creation, submission and presentations for major tenders
- Utilise industry tools such BCI, media such as Property Daily, Fin Review to monitor Top 200 Company relocations, expansions etc
- Continue existing and form new relationships with Facilities Managers, Commercial Property Agents, Commercial Interior Design Firms, Large Property Trusts & Funds, Universities, Government Departments
- Grow strategic partnerships with large commercial furniture manufacturers to enable a full service solutions on major projects
- Develop & execute sales strategies for existing markets and entry into new markets
- Have input into further development of services based on market demands and opportunities
- Client lunches & entertainment, senior representative for industry events, marketing, business development
- Mix of strategic business development, sales & client relationship management
- Opportunity to drive growth into new markets & services
- Collaborative, creative and fast moving business that welcomes and encourages entrepreneurialism, new ideas and ways of working
- Experienced team, with a brand synonymous with service and quality
Although experience specifically within commercial furniture may be advantageous, candidates with strong experience selling to design firms, corporate, goverment or commercial property sectors are strongly encouraged to apply. Strategic in your approach you have a track record of growing accounts, identifying and winning new opportunities and are regarded as a trusted advisor to your clients.
Don't miss out on this exciting & strategic role with a dynamic & growing business. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales & events roles, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the 'Apply Now' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404. SK0897Z