Business Development Manager
With over 50 years of experience across the globe, operating in 15 countries, this organisation has become a leading supplier to the mining industry. With a simple objective, to provide quality products and services within a timely manner, this group has a reputation for reliability and top quality customer service.
Due to growth and the need to expand business operations, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities as well as maintain and support the current client base. You will have responsibility for managing the strategic development of the sales plan alongside the Regional Manager. You will be tasked with building, maintaining and strengthening the client base by promoting the brand and products direct to the mining sector.
- Local to the Hunter Valley
- 3 + years' experience selling within the mining industry or into the mining sector
- Driven, passionate and well-articulated
- Knowledge and contacts within the mining sector highly advantageous
- Formulate and execute sales plans
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing client base
- Identify business opportunities and build value-added relationships
- Ensure opportunities are identified, prioritised and tracked
- Base of $120,000 depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- Performance-based bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar roles with Australia's leading Sales and Marketing Recruitment Firm then please APPLY Now or send your resume (Word Doc) to email@example.com