This leading designer and manufacturer of quality composite products have been in business for over 40 years with a proven track record of success within the transport, rail and industrial sectors. With office locations across Australia and overseas, they are able to provide quality solutions no matter how big or small the requirement.
The need has arisen to employ a Business Development Manager in Newcastle to join the transport division of the business. The BDM will be responsible for developing strategic plans to enhance revenue opportunities as well as identifying, qualifying and developing new sales leads. This role will need to understand the transport industry and what products and services are in demand, then will need to be able to use this knowledge to develop sales strategies to bring these to fruition. Likewise, it is imperative that the Business Development Manager has a full understanding of products and services currently offered so as best able to market them to potential clients. To be successful in this role the candidate must have experience working with composite products, specifically in a sales capacity.
- Newcastle location
- Essential to have business development experience within the transport and/or rail industry
- Composite products experience preferred
- Must be able to formulate and execute sales plans
- Must have strong report writing skills
- Strong communication skills essential
- Achieve set sales targets and budgets
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Positive and highly motivated individual
- Base dependent upon experience $120 - $150k
- Fully maintained company vehicle
If you have the relevant experience essential to this position, then please apply now or alternatively send a copy of your updated resume (Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for shortlisting will be contacted