Business Development Manager (VIC) - Commercial Furniture
- Market Leading Products
- Generous Salary Package
- Industry Experience Highly Regarded
Exclusive to Denovo, our national client provides bespoke furniture across the commercial, key corporate and government markets. This organisation has been established over 40 years and is considered a leading designer of office, hospitality and commercial environments. This organisation is looking to build on its solid reputation and expand its market share across Victoria. They are an all-encompassing industry leader ranging in all facets from consultation, design and delivery to supply and install of high-end furniture.
You will be responsible for generating growth through new business acquisition across Melbourne. Targeting the commercial and key corporate markets you will be expected to deliver complete solutions through to high level decision makers in various market verticals. This is a new business focused role which will move into a management position as you grow your portfolio of clients
- Proven sales record in furniture solutions
- Knowledge and contacts within the architecture and design markets is highly advantageous
- New Business focused - hunting and collecting
- Commercial furniture background is highly desired
- Driven, passionate, with a strong work ethic
- Base of $75,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
- Car Allowance
This is a superb opportunity that doesn't come around often!
How To Apply
To apply to this or other sales opportunities, please send your resume (Word Doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.