Located out of their offices in Brisbane CBD working closely with the Estimating and delivery teams, you will play a key role the success of this exciting new chapter for the company by securing further work from existing clients while identifying new business opportunities.
- Business Development Manager – National D&C Fit-Out Contractor
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Strength in the Workspace / restaurant/ retail Environment
- Project Types include; Construction, Design, High End Fit-Out, Refurb, Make Good, Lifts, Lobbies, End of Trip Facilities from $300,000 - $5M
- Clients are typically Blue Chip, Corporate Landlords, Building Owner
- Leverage off existing relationships to play a key role in the launch of the Brisbane Office
To be suitable for the role, the candidate will possess the following;
- Business Development experience with a building contractor in Brisbane, ideally in the fit-out and refurbishment space.
- Ideally strong networks in the office fit-out space.
- Experience in dealing with Asset Owners, Building Managers, Landlords
- An ability to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- Identify and attend relevant industry specific events
- Promote the business within existing networks while continuing to expand network
- Strong Sales skills
- Driven and Focused
- Excellent presentation skills
- A proven track record of winning work as a BDM
If this sounds like you , please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com and call 0406 925 867 for a confidential chat
Note- Australian experience is a MUST