Business Development ManagerMy client is an exciting start-up providing buy now pay later payment solutions to the recruitment industry. There are huge benefits to the recruitment industry in utilising a buy now pay later model including increasing cash flow, providing alternative finance options to clients and to speed up the payment of commission to consultants. My client is a Preferred RCSA Partner and is headed up by a Board of Directors who are experts within the Recruitment Industry.
A permanent position is currently available for a senior Business Development Manager. This position will be based out of the company's Surry Hills office which is easily accessible via public transport and surrounded by funky cafes and restaurants.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Leverage existing networks within the Recruitment industry to create sales opportunity.
- Promote / sell / secure new business through chasing warm leads as well as cold calls.
- Meeting potential contacts / clients face to face to discuss the benefits of the Buy Now Pay Later payment solution to the recruitment industry.
- Covert sales pipeline into customers.
- Provide training to new customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience & skills:
- Experience selling to the recruitment industry through working for an Industry partner, Recruitment CRM, Industry body etc.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the recruitment industry and be confident liaising with senior management within recruitment firms.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to manage your schedule, prioritise your time and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Results driven and previous experience working in a target orientated sales environment.
Come and work for an exciting and dynamic start up alongside passionate team-mates.
To apply for this position please contact Samantha via Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.