A permanent position is currently available for a senior Business Development Manager. This position will be based out of the company's Surry Hills office which is easily accessible via public transport and surrounded by funky cafes and restaurants.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Promote / sell / secure new business through chasing warm leads as well as cold calls
- Meeting potential contacts / clients face to face to discuss the benefits of the Buy Now Pay Later payment solution to the recruitment industry
- Covert sales pipeline into customers
- Provide training to new customers
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (ideal) or alternatively experience working for a recruitment industry partner i.e. Recruitment CRM, Industry body etc (ESSENTIAL)
- You will have extensive knowledge of the recruitment industry and be confident liaising with senior management within recruitment firms
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Results driven and previous experience working in an sales environment where sales targets are assigned and required to be achieved
To apply for this position please contact Melissa via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.