Business Development ManagerMy client is an exciting start-up providing buy now pay later payment solutions to the recruitment industry. There are huge benefits to the recruitment industry in utilising a buy now pay later model including increasing cash flow, providing alternative finance options to clients and to speed up the payment of commission to consultants. My client is a Preferred RCSA Partner and is headed up by a Board of Directors who are experts within the Recruitment Industry.
A permanent position is currently available for a senior Business Development Manager. This position will be based out of the company's Surry Hills office which is easily accessible via public transport and surrounded by funky cafes and restaurants.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Promote / sell / secure new business through chasing warm leads as well as cold calls
- Meeting potential contacts / clients face to face to discuss the benefits of the Buy Now Pay Later payment solution to the recruitment industry
- Covert sales pipeline into customers
- Provide training to new customers
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (ideal) or alternatively experience working for a recruitment industry partner i.e. Recruitment CRM, Industry body etc
- You will have extensive knowledge of the recruitment industry and be confident liaising with senior management within recruitment firms
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Results driven and previous experience working in an sales environment where sales targets are assigned and required to be achieved
Come and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment alongside passionate team mates.
To apply for this position please contact Melissa via email@example.com or apply using the link provided.