- Generous salary + company vehicle
- Ample career growth opportunities
- Work life balance encouraged
This growing financial services company specialising in novated leasing have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development gun to join their NSW division.
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND THE ROLE
Meeting primarily with CFOs and HR Managers, the ideal candidate will be well-versed in novated leasing, will know the product inside out, and is able to hold a high level of conversation with senior professionals.
This is an autonomous role focused on growing the business, but there will also be opportunity for team bonding during interstate conferences (the last of which was on Hamilton Island).
We look after our team, and encourage a work hard play hard moto. We expect everyone to have lives outside of work, and we're looking for someone that can manage their time well and still get the job done.
As this is a growing team under a large financial services umbrella, there are ample opportunities for career development should you wish to progress to management later down the line.
Salary based on experience: base + super + car allowance, phone and laptop + commission structure
- 3+ years Business Development experience, B2B preferred
- Novated leasing exposure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well presented and professional attitude
- Dynamic and self motivated individual
- Ability to work well autonomously and also gel with a team
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please click on APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .