JOIN AN AUSTRALIAN LEADER IN DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS IN A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES WITH 2 YEARS B2B SALES EXPERIENCE – APPLY NOW
Due to huge growth plans, our client is looking to see the best of what Sydney and Melbourne has to offer in terms of BDM’s ready to take the next step UP from their junior sales career.
- EARN SIX FIGURES & GENEROUS BASE SALARY
- INTERNATIONAL TRIPS ON OFFER
- WORK WITH A RESPECTED MARKETING BRAND AND GREAT SOLUTION FOR ANY SMALL BUSINESS
- GET AMONGST THE COMMUNITY AND WORK WITH SME’s.
- THE COMPANY HAS NATIONAL CLIENTS LIKE: DAVID JONES, CALTEX, TELSTRA, MCDONALDS
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- B2B sales experience – successful candidates have come from: Fintech, Call centres, Commission only Door to Door roles, Car Sales, Hospitality, Retail, Sporting, Print and Signage industries.
- A Hunter Mentality – Be self-motivated – BE HUNGRY TO DOUBLE YOUR BASE SALARY
- HIGH ENERGY
- ABILITY TO PROBLEM SOLVE
- TO LEARN QUICKLY
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- UNDERSTANDING OF THE NEEDS OF SMALL BUSINESSES
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Connect with business owners over the phone and face to face
- Build own pipeline
- Set own appointments
- Perform cold and warm walk-ins and close small business owners
- Presentations and Demonstrations of a simple and effective digital solution that can help any business owner of a brick and mortar shopfront.
A digital signage and mobile app solution with the backing of Australia’s largest telecommunications company. The company has a suite of products including Digital Signage and interactive touch screen systems with social media integration that provide analytics and marketing tools that can be accessed via mobile. The user of the product receives Real time data analytics, a holistic overview and insights in to usage trends and individual preferences.
Salary: $70K Inclusive Base Salary (up to $140K with commissions)
To submit your application to this role click on the 'Apply Now' function or send your CV directly through to email@example.com