Appointment SetterMy client is an exciting start-up providing buy now pay later payment solutions to the recruitment industry. There are huge benefits to the recruitment industry in utilising a buy now pay later model including increasing cash flow, providing alternative finance options to clients and to speed up the payment of commission to consultants. My client is a Preferred RCSA Partner and is headed up by a Board of Directors who are experts within the Recruitment Industry.
A permanent position is currently available for a Lead Generation / Appointment Setter (Recruitment Partnership Manager). This position will be based out of the company's Surry Hills office which is easily accessible via public transport and surrounded by funky cafes and restaurants.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Market map recruitment industry and identify prospective leads.
- Reach out to leads through various sources including LinkedIn, Mailing Campaigns and more.
- Set up Appointments for the Sales Team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience & skills;
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (ideal) or alternatively experience working in a Sales or Appointment Setter position.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the Recruitment industry and be confident liaising with senior management within recruitment firms.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Results driven and previous experience working in a target driven sales environment.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Recruiter who is looking for a career change but eager to utilise their extensive recruitment knowledge and sales skills.
Come and work in an exciting, fast paced and dynamic environment alongside passionate team-mates.
To apply for this position please contact Samantha via Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.